3.11.2009

My First All-Nighter


I am back from the dead! The past week and a half or so has been filled with exciting moments, snow, broken computers, tests, trips home, etc. But now I am back and better than ever. This week has held something I have always wanted to achieve-I PULLED MY FIRST ALL NIGHTER! For those of you who know me, you know that I love my early bed time and my early mornings, so this whole all-nighter thing is a HUGE step for me. Last night, WEGP had the annual "Senior Speeches Night". With the day/night starting at 5:30 p.m. last night at Breezeway, we all enjoyed each other's company until 6:45 a.m. So obviously, I have not slept since Monday night and will definitly have no time for naps today. It is going to be a day run off pure adrenaline, so we will see how it goes! Posted the first official picture of most of the War Eagle Girls before our long night began!

1 comment:

  1. my dear sweet child!! sleep ( and sleep double time for me). shall I mail you some Tylenol PM? I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete