2.26.2009

Happy Graduation!




I must say the fast few days have quite busy! They have been consumed with studying for two midterms, interview, meeting with friends, and seeing Confessions of Shopaholic last night for chapter. Because I have a hard time sitting still throughout a movie, I began to make "What I Need to do and Haven't Done" list in nmy head. Though this is not near as important as half the other things I have going this week, I realized I forgot to put up pictures of what some (my sister) may call, my niece at graduation. Courtney and Jonathan's little puppy, Ginger, graduated on Sunday afternoon, and to say the least, her parents are quite thrilled. Ginger has been going to be obedience school for about two months and now knows how to sit, come, and fetch. I agree with Jonathan (my sister's husband) that you pay way too much for obedience school and hardly get anything out of it. I figured some pictures of the proud family would be quite enjoyable for you all! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment