2.23.2009

Where I Come From

Once again, Happy Monday! I hope your weekend was as great as mine! I spent the weekend at home with mom and Logan (dad is out of town), and we had a blast!

Friday-Mom helped give a dessert party on Saturday night, so on Friday we ran errands for that and then went to decorate for it. The party room was filled with desserts, flowers, round tables with white tableclothes, candlelight, all centerd around a tall fountain. Mom attended a women's conference Friday night, so I spent Friday night watching Sweet Home Alabama, which I have now named my favorite movie!

Saturday-STUDIED STUDIED STUDIED! I have two midterms this week,so Saturday was spent mostly studying. I took a break and took Honey a good hour or so walk. The weather was beautiful and I know we both enjoyed it. Saturday night, Mom and I went to the dessert party for Nikki Irvin's engagement and we had a blast. It was so great to visit with old church family and friends that I have not seen in quite a while. I was the assigned photographer, so I had to be careful not to talk the entire time and get no pictures.

Sunday-Courtney and Jonathan came through town on their way back to Birmingham. We all went to eat at Panera followed by Mom, Courtney, and I going to try on bridesmaid's dress for our cousins wedding. We both got those ordered, so we can stop worrying about that for a while.

Let's see what Monday holds!

No comments:

Post a Comment