2.09.2009

Happy Monday!


What a beautiful start to a new week! As much as I love peacoats, scarves, and turtlenecks, I am thrilled about the spring day! Walking to class and other activities are much more enjoyable and everyone seems to be a bit happier. Unfortunately, I have a somewhat busy week and will not be able to spend too much time outside. I have gotten a great deal done today, which is always a good feeling. This week will be filled with resume and cover letter writing, lots and lots of reading, errand running, and getting ready for Masker's Ball this weekend!

Even though today's "to do list" is just about a page long, there is always time to watch The Bachelor tonight. My roommate Lidnsey and I enjoy our Monday night tradition together, lasting from about 7-9 p.m. To make us feel a little bit less guilty, we TRY to work on some school work, but usually just on the commercial breaks. I am off to the park to do some reading! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment