2.11.2009

"Ohh We're Half Way There...."




Finally, I have hit the halfway mark-WEDNESDAY! And what a busy one it will be! Filled with class,homework, work-out, chapter, preparing for Valentine's party, and the actual party, this day should go by pretty fast. But from 7-8:45, it is my "Me Time", usually consisting of the following: time with the Lord, catching up on current events and just fun facts through the Today Show, and coffee drinking. I have found that my coffee is even better, when I am using Lindsey's Kate Spade coffee mugs, pictured above!

Like mentioned yesterday, Lindsey and I had D-group last night, and they never fail to make us laugh. While planning earlier yesterday we thought, "perfect idea, we will get them to go around the circle and tell us what they learned at Winter Retreat". The 8th graders definitly shared alot, but the problem being that it was all at the same time. They talk over each other,and for some reason seem to believe that we can hear each of them at the same time! But, WE LOVE THEM!

Happy Wednesday and have a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment