2.10.2009

Tuesday made better with Big Blue...


Finally get a chance to sit for just a few minutes! Tuesdays are always so busy, with the mornings starting around 6:45! To add a little spice to my normal Tuesday schedule, Julie Young and I went to lunch at Big Blue! We had a fantastic time eating, talking, and discovering that we have a good bit in common! I'm excited to know that she will be here in this summer, except lucky her will not be taking class

My 12:30 class once again lived up to its standard-boring. If anything, it is a good time to catch up some reading, or work on school work for other classes. I have a resume/cover letter project due next week, so I was able to work on that in small spurts.

Tonight's plan consists of rhetoric at 5:00 and then D-Group at 7! I cannot wait to see what each of my group members learned while on Winter Retreat this past weekend, and I know they will have some funny stories to tell, as well. I will check in again soon!

1 comment:

  1. and to top it off...we will do it again soon!! Have a Happy Wednesday Night!!

    ReplyDelete