2.12.2009

A Reunion I Will Miss





So, I know I will probably be considered crazy for posting three times today, but just had to much information to combine it into one long post. This weekend is going to be full of so many happy occassions. First, I leave tomorrow to go home for the Masker's Ball in which I am being presented. My whole family will be together all weekend which is very rare these days, but never ceases to be a fun time.

BUT...

There is another reunion that I am very sad to be missing. This weekend is not only Camilla's 21st birthday, but also my best friends are all having a reunion (minus me) at Samford for StepSing 2009. I hate that I will be missing, and I know they will have a wonderful time. With us all being spread out between Auburn and Birmingham, we do not get to see each other as much as I would like. They are such a blessing in my life and a constant source of encouragement with each passing day. It is so fun to see a group of girls that are each so different, but yet alike at the same time, come together and form a bond that honestly could never be broken (SO SO SO CHEESY BUT SO SO SO TRUE!). The Lord is the center of our friendship and I know that that is what has kept us going strong throughout the years! I even went all out on this post and decided to post a few of the MANY pictures we have taken. Y'all, have so much fun this weekend!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've made at least two comments each this week about how selfishly mad I am that you won't be with us!!

    ReplyDelete