5.07.2010

About that "Time"...

The clock is tickin' away and my days left at Auburn can now be counted on one hand. Weird. Despite a math final that I had at noon today, I had one of my favorite days on the plains, thanks to the workings of John Michael. 

I turned in my math final and had one thing on my mind-a nice long Friday afternoon nap. Boy, was I wrong--much more was in store. Leaving the classroom,  I naturally got out my cell phone to make my daily phone call to my mom. Instead, I find a text from none other than Brooke that says something along the lines of "Are you done??? Come to Samford when you get out!! We're going to the bell tower!!" It was at this time that I sprinted to Samford Hall carrying a bag that weighed way more than normal and I got there just in time to join a tour of the bell tower with a group of some of the most amazing friends!


We spent the next hour enjoying a view of Auburn that will always be framed in my mind. What a great way to spend my last Friday in Auburn!!










No comments:

Post a Comment