5.06.2010

People Always Think We are Roommates...

If you are reading this then you have probably seen Brooke and I together at some point (or many points) throughout our time at Auburn.  But I mean what can we say? We're best friends. You would think that since we have been friends since our elementary school days we couldn't grow any closer, but that is far from the truth.

These past four years have shown me just how much Brooke cares about me and about our friendship. She has been right at my side through celebrations and through disappointments. She laughs the hardest at my lames jokes and cries even when I am the one upset. She knows just what to say and how to say it. She can read my thoughts and usually can complete my sentences. The Lord has truly blessed me through this friendship and uses Brooke to teach me, both the big and little lessons in life.

Unfortunately, we have to grow up. We are about to go our separate ways for the first time in 22 years. Whoa, that's a long time. Tonight, we ended our time in Auburn with sushi and yes, the silly and uncontrollable laughter that often occurs when we are together...don't hate-we love it.

Growing up doesn't mean our friendship has to stop growing. Just as these past four years has taken our friendship even deeper, I look forward to what the future brings!

Best friends rock.

War Eagle and AOT (right, Brooke?)












1 comment:

  1. Made my heart smile, Care! I am so proud of you and your big summer adventure.

    And this ballin' new blog.

    I lurve you.

    ReplyDelete