5.06.2010

Big Events

During the past few weeks, I have found that freshmen year and senior year of college are quite similar. Both are filled with new events accompanied with feelings of excitement about what lies ahead. Freshmen year was consumed with formals, rodeo weekends, date parties, chapter meetings, football games & road trips-all for the first time. Those things have now  become quite normal to me as a senior, BUT I am now experiencing another wave of newness. This time those events are engagements, wedding parties, the actual weddings and senior chapters-all for MY friends! It is hard to believe how fast time flies and that I am now buying wedding presents not for family friends and/or my parents' friends, but for friends that are my age! How exciting!
Below are pictures from KD senior chapter & Brittany and Mark's engagement party. They are a tad blurry because I got them off facebook, but I will get better about taking my own pictures. Enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment