5.10.2010

Blessed

Sometimes it takes a special day to remind me just how blessed I am. The list is endless, as is for you-a college education, clothes, a roof above my head, a bed to sleep in, 3 meals a day, special friends, vacations and one I consider most important-a family with two parents.

Yesterday, my family enjoyed spending quality time at the lake as we celebrated a vital member of our family, my mom. It seems that with each year I grow more and more thankful for her. The love and support she shows to our family is constant and is expressed to us EVERYDAY, even in the small ways. My heart explodes with gratefulness when I think about the countless times she has prayed with me over big and small decisions, disappointments and celebrations. In all that she does, she radiates a love for the Lord and for each of us. She has a genuine interest in the well being of other people and showers them with prayer and support in their time of need. My mom has set a great example for each us and I could not be more appreciative. As my sister said yesterday, "Mom, you always go above and beyond."

We love you!!

**Due to leaving my camera in Auburn, I have zero pictures to capture yesterday's fun. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment